Emergency Plumbing Services in Point Pleasant, NJ
When your water heater isn’t producing hot water or your toilets are clogged, get professional help quickly. Call us for services in Point Pleasant Township.
When a plumbing issue occurs at your property, it’s important to act quickly to limit the water damage to your home and reduce the inconveniences to your family. Call Garon T Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning for fast and reliable plumbing services in Point Pleasant, NJ. When you schedule an appointment with our experts, we promise to arrive on-time and provide straightforward pricing.
We value our customers’ feedback! Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our work.
24-hour emergency services
- Drain cleaning
- Burst pipe repair
- Clogged toilet repair
- Sump pump services
- Sewer line repair
- Water heater repair
- Tankless water heater installation
- Commercial plumbing services
What To Know About Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters can provide many benefits for your home, including increased energy-efficiency and on-demand hot water. However, you should also be aware of the following when installing a system:
- The initial cost of the system is more expensive than a traditional model. However, the amount you save on your utility bills can soon outweigh the price of your unit.
- When installed, these systems require extensive piping, along with proper venting and electrical expertise. It’s important to only have them installed by a trained professional.
- Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- Overload is possible if the heater was improperly sized for your property or is subjected to heavy use.
Common Sump Pump Problems
You rely on your sump pump to prevent floodwaters from entering your home - resulting in costly water damage to your flooring, walls, insulation, and electrical work. If you notice the following common problems you should contact a professional to make repairs before the next heavy storm arrives:
- POWER FAILURES: During extreme weather conditions, your power has the potential to go out. If you don’t have a battery backup system installed in your unit your system will not function, putting your property at risk for flooding.
- FLOAT VALVE ISSUES: Make sure your float valve is free from any obstructions to avoid more serious problems.
- UNDERPOWERED PUMPS: Ensure your unit is the right size for your property so it can work properly.
- FROZEN OR CLOGGED DISCHARGE PIPE: Make sure your discharge pipes are clean and in proper working order to avoid more extreme issues.
- WORN OUT PUMP MOTORS: If the motor in your system wears out, have a professional inspect it to determine if the whole unit should be replaced.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
Have you had your drains professionally cleaned recently? There are benefits to having plumbers perform these services frequently, including:
- Get rid of blockages you are unable to remove on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains by removing small clogs.
- Reduce the risk of plumbing emergencies by keeping the pipes clear.
- Reduce odors from food trapped in kitchen drains.
Is your water heater malfunctioning, or are your drains clogged? Call Garon T Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning at (732) 451-3599 for plumbing services in Point Pleasant, NJ. We offer emergency services!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”Dean G.
“Their communication was flawless with text messages confirming my appointment.”Mark W.
“Two super great guys! Thanks for all your patience and a job/job well done!!”Alice & Michael G.