Garbage Disposal Services in Brick, NJ
When To Repair or Replace Your Garbage Disposal
Do you rely on your garbage disposal to get rid of extra food left on dinner plates? It can be very convenient and can aid in the dish-washing process -- until it suddenly stops working. If it malfunctions you can end up with food scraps sitting in your drain, leading to bad odors. At this point, you need to decide if you should repair the unit or have it replaced. Use these tips—and the advice of a professional—to make a decision:
- A pipe is clogged: A plumber should be able to remove the blockage to keep your unit working as expected.
- A wiring issue: Simple wiring issues can be fixed by a professional.
- A damaged motor: If the motor suddenly stops working, have a plumber inspect the system. If there is damage to the motor - or another larger problem - it can be more cost-effective to replace the unit.
- An aging unit: If you have an older unit, it can be difficult to find parts -- such as bearings or blades -- for the system. In this case, it can make more sense to replace the unit.
- Frequent repairs: If you need to schedule repairs often, it can be more cost-effective to replace it.
- Unit shakes or vibrates: If your system shakes or vibrates constantly, it can indicate you need a new system installed.
Schedule Your Garbage Disposal Repair or Replacement Service Today
Our experienced team of plumbing technicians is highly trained and equipped with the right tools to resolve just about any garbage disposal problem, from jammed blades, burned-out motors, leaks, and more. We strive to make repairs wherever it's possible to do so, but if your problem cannot be repaired, we'll install a new garbage disposal for you so that you can get your kitchen plumbing back to normal in no time.
Garon T Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is the qualified plumbing company you want on the job when your garbage disposal quits on you. Give us a call today at (732) 451-3599 to schedule a service appointment.
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”Dean G.
“Their communication was flawless with text messages confirming my appointment.”Mark W.
“Two super great guys! Thanks for all your patience and a job/job well done!!”Alice & Michael G.