Brick Township Tankless Water Heater Installation
Same-Day Tankless Water Heater Repair Services in Brick Township & the Surrounding Areas
Do you want hot water when you turn on the shower, without having to wait for the tank to heat up? A tankless water heater provides this benefit and more. Call us for tankless water heater installation and repair in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County.
Tankless water heater systems provide on-demand hot water in an energy-efficient way. Call Garon T Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning to learn about our tankless water heater installation and repair services. We offer same-day services to Brick Township. When you book an appointment with us, we provide straightforward pricing and guarantee quality residential heating services - it’s in our name!
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters have gained popularity in recent years for their energy efficiency and convenience. Unlike traditional water heaters with large storage tanks, tankless models heat water on-demand, providing a continuous supply of hot water without the need for preheating. This innovative technology offers numerous advantages for homeowners, making it a smart choice for those looking to upgrade their water heating systems. Here are the key benefits of using a tankless water heater:
- Endless Hot Water Supply: Tankless water heaters provide a continuous and on-demand supply of hot water, eliminating the need to wait for a storage tank to heat up.
- Energy Efficiency: Tankless heaters only heat water when it's needed, reducing standby heat loss and resulting in lower energy consumption compared to traditional storage tank heaters.
- Space Saving: Tankless models are compact and wall-mounted, freeing up valuable floor space that would otherwise be occupied by a bulky storage tank.
- Reduced Water Heating Costs: The energy-efficient operation of tankless heaters can lead to significant savings on monthly energy bills, especially over the long term.
- Less Environmental Impact: Lower energy consumption translates to reduced greenhouse gas emissions, making tankless water heaters a more environmentally friendly option.
- Customizable Temperature Settings: Many tankless models allow users to adjust the water temperature to their preference, providing greater control and comfort.
- Less Risk of Water Damage: Without a storage tank, there's no risk of leaks or bursts causing significant water damage in the event of a malfunction.
- Improved Home Value: The energy efficiency, space-saving design, and modern features of tankless water heaters can add value to your home and appeal to potential buyers.
- Reduced Maintenance: Tankless systems generally require less maintenance than traditional heaters, as there's no accumulation of sediment or rust within a storage tank.
Life Expectancy of Tankless Units
When you purchase a new appliance or system for your house, there is no guarantee of how long it will last. However, there are general estimates that give you an idea of the likely lifespan of a unit. For tankless water heaters, it’s estimated they can last between 10 to 20 years - or longer - depending on how often they are used, how well they are maintained, and the quality of the water they heat. The unit’s make and model will also affect its life expectancy.
Potential Issues With on-Demand Water Heaters
When installing a tankless water heater in your home, it’s important to be aware of the benefits and the potential issues you might encounter with the unit. Like all appliances, occasionally your system might need repairs, or you might run into a problem. Some of these issues you could experience include:
- COST: The initial cost of the system is more expensive than a traditional unit, but you will save money in energy costs to eventually make it a more cost-effective option.
- INSTALLATION: During installation, extensive piping, proper venting, and electrical expertise are required. It’s important to hire an experienced professional to perform the work.
- BUILDUP: Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- OVERLOAD: Product overload can occur if the heater was improperly sized for its usage.
Curious if a tankless water heater is right for your home? Contact Garon T Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning at (732) 451-3599 to schedule installations or repairs with our Brick Township professionals today!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”Dean G.
“Their communication was flawless with text messages confirming my appointment.”Mark W.
“Two super great guys! Thanks for all your patience and a job/job well done!!”Alice & Michael G.