24-Hour Plumbing Services in Lakewood, NJ
Act quickly when a plumbing issue occurs at your home or building. Call us for emergency plumbing services in Lakewood Township.
When you need plumbing repairs for a malfunctioning water heater or a clogged toilet, schedule services quickly to restore comfort to your home and limit the amount of water damage. Call Garon T Plumbing for plumbing services in Lakewood, NJ. From routine maintenance to emergency repairs, we can get the job done! We guarantee quality services - it’s in our name!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Lakewood Township area, including:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Drain cleaning
- Burst pipe repair services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Sump pump services
- Sewer line repair services
- Commercial plumbing services
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
When installing a new water heater in your home or property, you can opt for a traditional unit or a tankless system. These on-demand water heaters provide many advantages to your property, including:
- They only heat up the exact amount of water that is needed.
- They can lower your monthly utility costs.
- They require less maintenance than traditional units.
- There is less chance of contaminated water with these systems.
- They take up less space since they don’t include a storage tank.
- They produce hot water as soon as you need it.
Why You Need a Sump Pump
When heavy rains soak your yard, it’s important to have a functioning sump pump. These systems prevent floodwaters from entering your basement and causing major water damage to your flooring, walls, insulation, electrical work, and more. This can result in a potentially dangerous situation for your household, as it can leave the floors slippery and can lead to the growth of mold and mildew.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
To keep your drains functioning properly, it’s important to have them serviced by a professional regularly. Some of the benefits of performing these services can include:
- Clear stubborn clogs you’re unable to remove on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains by fully removing any blockages.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies.
- Reduce odors coming from a buildup in the drains.
- Let the plumber find other issues that could be impacting your system. This will let the professional repair the issue now rather than wait for it to become a larger problem later.
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”Dean G.
“Their communication was flawless with text messages confirming my appointment.”Mark W.
“Two super great guys! Thanks for all your patience and a job/job well done!!”Alice & Michael G.