Repiping Services in Brick, NJ
Do your outdated pipes need to be replaced? Leave the job to the professionals! Call us for repiping services in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County.
Have your aging pipes been showing signs of wear and tear and requiring frequent repairs? It can signal you need to replace your piping system. Call Garon T Plumbing to have a company you can trust to perform your repiping services in Brick Township. When you schedule services with us we will guarantee to arrive on-time and provide straightforward pricing!
Act quickly when a pipe bursts at your home. Call us for burst pipe repairs in Brick.
Signs You Need Repiping Services
While repiping your home can be a large undertaking, it’s necessary when you start to notice signs of the system deteriorating. These symptoms can include:
- Your system needs frequent repairs.
- The water in your home is an unusual color or taste.
- Your water pressure is decreasing.
- Your system is aging.
- You notice leaks coming from the system.
- There is corrosion in the existing system due to limescale.
- There is damage to the system due to extremely cold weather.
Benefits of Copper Pipes
When replacing the pipes in your home, you will need to work with a professional to determine what type of pipe to install. One option is copper pipes. These are typically used for water supply lines and refrigerant lines in heating and cooling systems. Some of the advantages these provide include:
- They can be used for hot and cold freshwater lines.
- They can be used for drain-waste-vent lines.
- They are allowed by most plumbing codes in the country.
- They resist corrosion.
- They have a long life expectancy.
- They hold up better than other types of pipes in cold weather.
- They can be installed without the use of hazardous chemicals.
- They’re lightweight and recyclable.
Do you suspect you have a leak but you’re not sure where? Call us to schedule water leak detection services.
Advantages of PEX Pipes
Another type of pipe you can install in your home is PEX. This is a cross-linked polyethylene pipe that’s manufactured using an extrusion method. These pipes can be:
- They are more environmentally friendly than other plastic pipes.
- They can be recycled.
- They require fewer fittings and are less likely to leak.
- They are extremely flexible and easy to install.
- They are highly durable.
- They are more cost-effective than other types.
To schedule repiping services in your Brick, NJ home, call Garon T Plumbing at (732) 451-3599. We guarantee quality services - it’s in our name!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”- William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”- Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”- Dean G.