Water Leak Detection Services in Brick Township, NJ
Do you suspect you have a water leak at your home? Don’t take any chances! Call us for water leak detection and repair services in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County.
Water leaks can quickly create expensive damage in your home. The longer they go unrepaired, the more damage they can cause. To limit the damage, have a professional inspect the issue and determine the cause of the leak and make repairs. Call Garon T Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning for fast and reliable leak detection in Brick Township. When you schedule an appointment with us, we will provide straightforward pricing.
Leaks can be unknowingly causing major damage to your home. If you suspect there’s a leak in your pipes, contact us to schedule service right away.
Leaking Pipes: Risks To Your Home
Leaking pipes can cause extensive damage to your home - especially if they go unrepaired for long periods of time. While sticking a bucket under a leak might seem like a solution, the issue can cause major problems to your home. Some of the risks of a leaky pipe can include:
- Flooding of your home and lawn.
- Severe property damage to both the inside and outside of your house.
- Health risks caused by mold, mildew, bacteria, or a broken sewer line.
- Damage to your pipes.
- Electrical shortages. These can pose risks to your entire household.
- Increase in water bills.
How Professionals Detect Water Line Leaks
As soon as you suspect a water leak, you should seek professional services. Plumbers can use their experience and expertise to find and repair a leak. Some of the techniques they may use to properly diagnose a problem can include:
- DIG AND DRILL: Experts might have to dig into certain parts of your yard, or even drill into your walls or your floor to find the source of the leak. This can cause a disruption to your household, but fortunately, most plumbers use this only as a last resort.
- METER DETECTION: Plumbers have a digital apparatus they can use to search for leaks. In this process, a water meter is added to one end of the external points to assess the water pressure to detect if there is a leak present.
- VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION: Most professionals prefer to use infrared technology to detect leaks. This can involve using a camera that’s designed to take pictures and videos of a pipe at various angles to view any cracks or leaks.
How To Avoid Water Line Leaks
Water leaks are almost never a welcomed occurrence, especially if they cause damage. To avoid these, consider taking the following steps to prevent leaks:
- Have your pipes inspected regularly by a plumber to look for issues.
- Replace deteriorating or damaged pipes.
- Insulate your pipes during the winter months.
- Schedule regular drain cleanings.
- Avoid putting harmful materials down your drains.
- Know where your pipes run underneath the ground to avoid those areas during construction projects.
- Plant trees away from pipelines.
When you suspect there’s a leak in your house or building, call Garon T Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning at (732) 451-3599. Our plumbers will use the latest technology to detect and repair the leak in your Brick Township, NJ home.
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”Dean G.
“Their communication was flawless with text messages confirming my appointment.”Mark W.
“Two super great guys! Thanks for all your patience and a job/job well done!!”Alice & Michael G.