24-Hour Plumbing Services in Bay Head, NJ
If left unrepaired, plumbing issues can quickly cause major damage to your home or building. To limit the damage, call us for services in Bay Head Township.
Don’t delay when a plumbing issue occurs at your house or building. The longer the problem goes unrepaired, the more damage it can cause to your property. Instead, call Garon T Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning at the first signs of a problem. Our experts can handle all of your plumbing needs - from a malfunctioning water heater to a clogged drain. When you schedule an appointment in Bay Head, NJ, we guarantee to provide quality plumbing services - it’s in our name!
Wondering why your Bay Head neighbors call us when they need plumbing repairs? Read our testimonials to find out!
- 24-hour emergency services
- Burst pipe repair services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Drain cleaning
- Sump pump services
- Sewer line repair services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Commercial plumbing services
Life Expectancy of Water Heaters
When you buy a water heater - just like any appliance or system in your home - there is no guarantee of how long it will last. However, experts estimate that most electric units will last between 10 and 20 years. This lifespan can vary depending on the level of maintenance and the make and model. If you own a gas-powered unit, it may have a shorter life expectancy.
How To Prevent Toilet Back-Ups
If left untreated, a clogged toilet can lead to a plumbing emergency and cause water damage to your home. To prevent this, use these tips:
- Never flush disposable diapers or wipes.
- Avoid placing big wads of toilet paper into your bowl.
- Don’t dispose of paper towels in the toilet.
- Do not place beauty aids like Q-Tips or other hygienic products in the bowl.
- Avoid flushing hair trimmings or nail clippings.
To avoid someone accidentally flushing one of these items, keep a wastebasket near your toilet so that non-flushable items can be disposed of properly.
Ways To Avoid Clogged Drains
Are you tired of showering in ankle-high water, or watching your kitchen sink drain slowly? Use these tips to avoid clogged drains in the future:
- Scrape food into the trash instead of down your sink. Even if you have a garbage disposal, this should be avoided.
- Don’t pour grease down your drain. Instead, place it in a disposable container, let it cool, and throw it in the garbage.
- Prevent hair from going down your drain by placing a screen over the drains in the shower and bathtub.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings. This will help remove minor blockages before they become larger.
When you need plumbing repairs or installations at your Bay Head, NJ home, or property, call Garon T Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning at (732) 451-3599 to schedule an appointment. We offer 24-hour emergency services!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”Dean G.
“Their communication was flawless with text messages confirming my appointment.”Mark W.
“Two super great guys! Thanks for all your patience and a job/job well done!!”Alice & Michael G.