Bathroom Remodeling Services in Brick, NJ
Are you looking to upgrade your bathroom with a new tub, shower, or faucet? Call us to book our bathroom remodeling services in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County.
Is your pink bathtub just not cutting it anymore? We get it, it’s time for a remodel! When updating your bathroom with a new bathtub, shower, sink, or faucet, make sure you hire a qualified plumber to install the new units. Call the experts at Garon T Plumbing! When you book an appointment with our experts for bathroom remodeling services in Brick Township, our contractors will arrive on-time and guarantee quality services - it’s in our name!
Is hard water wrecking your faucets? Contact us to learn about our water softener services.
Ways Hard Water Can Affect the Quality of Your Faucet
Hard water can impact the quality and lifespan of your faucets. Some of the effects it can have include:
- It can cause leaks and other damage to your unit.
- It can cause your plumbing system to leak.
- It can create limescale stains on your faucets and sinks. This limescale buildup will eventually disrupt your water pressure.
- Hard water contains abrasive minerals, such as calcium, that can cause stains on your faucets and fixtures.
Various Types of Bathtubs
When replacing your existing bathtub, there are many varieties you can choose to install. Some of them include:
- ALCOVE BATHTUB: This is the traditional style of bathtub that you likely have in your house currently. It fits in a three-walled enclosure, and when the walls are tiled or fitted with panels, the enclosure can be used for a tub/shower combination. This type of tub lets you maximize your space, as it is typically 60 inches in length, but can range from 53 to 72 inches.
- DROP-IN BATHTUB: With this type of tub, you can have a contractor build a deck or peninsula that juts into the room and the tub is installed in that space. These tubs have their own rim, and while they can be installed in an alcove, most are installed in an open area. Because of this, this style of tub requires more space than an alcove model.
- FREE-STANDING TUB: For the ultimate freedom when bathing, there is the free-standing tub. While this can be more expensive than an alcove or drop-in model, these units can be installed anywhere in your bathroom. Because of this, the plumbing is exposed in this model. One option is to purchase parts that celebrate the exposed plumbing rather than trying to hide it. Slipper and claw-foot models fall into this category.
- CORNER BATHTUB: This type of tub can be more expensive than an alcove or drop-in, but less costly than a free-standing tub. These triangular-shaped tubs are five-sided and give plenty of space. This does mean they will take up more space in your bathroom, and they do require more water (and time) to fill up. But these can provide an interesting focal point in your bathtub and create a relaxing tub for leisurely baths.
- UNDERMOUNT BATHTUB: One of the least common types of tubs, this style has the basin mounted under a rim of another material - usually a hard, waterproof material like a solid surface, tile, or stone.
Does your toilet clog frequently? Contact us to learn about our clogged toilet repair services in Brick Township.
Types of Showers To Install in Your New Bathroom
When selecting a shower for your bathroom, you have several options. Some of the most common types are:
- ELECTRIC SHOWERS: These can be used with any type of water system. They are very energy-efficient and can operate quite effectively even if your property has low water pressure.
- MIXED SHOWERS: Another popular model, these showers mix the existing hot and cold water in a home or building with a special valve. These are relatively easy to install and will work well with any type of water pressure.
- THERMOSTATIC MIXER SHOWERS: This model uses a pre-set control device to ensure that your shower is the exact temperature you want it to be. It will detect any sudden changes and ensure that you never have to deal with unexpected bursts of extremely hot or cold water.
Is it time to upgrade your 1990s bathroom? Call Garon T Plumbing at (732) 451-3599 for all of your bathroom remodeling needs, from installing a new bathtub, to replacing a shower or adding new faucets. We provide same-day services to the Brick, NJ area.
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”- William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”- Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”- Dean G.