Water Softener Services in Brick, NJ
Is hard water causing your faucets and appliances to deteriorate? Call us for water softener repairs and installations in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County.
Hard water can be quietly wrecking your pipes and plumbing appliances. It can cause crystals to form on your faucets, and stains to appear on your appliances, bathtubs, and sinks. To avoid these problems - and extend the life expectancy of your plumbing system - call Garon T Plumbing to schedule services with our professionals in Brick Township. When you book an appointment with us we will provide straightforward pricing and guarantee to arrive on time.
Do you need a new faucet or sink installed in your kitchen? Learn about our kitchen plumbing services.
What Are the Benefits of Water Softeners?
If you have hard water, you need a water softener to help protect your appliances and prolong the lifespan of your plumbing. Some of the benefits of installing these units can include:
- Cleaner and shinier silverware and glassware.
- Softer and cleaner feeling hair and skin.
- Less housework by eliminating the need to remove soap scum from the shower or tub.
- Softer fabrics, as they no longer have hard minerals trapped inside of them. Your fabrics will also last longer, and stay brighter.
- Longer lasting water-using appliances, such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, washing machines, and water heaters.
Water Softener Maintenance Tips
When you rely on your water softener to rid your house of hard water, it’s important to keep it properly maintained so it functions as expected. Some maintenance tips to follow include:
- Add rock salt to the unit on a regular basis.
- Clean the system at least once a year.
- Have your unit inspected by a certified plumbing technician regularly.
Are hard water stains making your bathtub and shower unsightly? Contact us to learn about our bathroom remodeling services.
Signs You Have Hard Water
Are you not sure if you have hard water at your house or not? It’s important to find out so you can treat it and protect your plumbing appliances. Some signs that can indicate you have hard water include:
- SPOTS ON GLASSES: If you notice spots on your glassware after washing them it can indicate you have hard water.
- LOW WATER PRESSURE: If you notice your shower head and faucets have low water pressure, it can signal there is a buildup of minerals that is clogging the fixtures. This can be a sign you have hard water.
- FADED CLOTHING: You might have hard water if you notice your clothes are starting to fade in color and are starting to wear out.
- IRRITATION: Hard water can make your skin feel dry and your hair brittle.
If hard water is wrecking your plumbing system and appliances, call Garon T Plumbing at (732) 451-3599 for water softener repairs and installations in Brick, NJ. We provide same-day services!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”- William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”- Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”- Dean G.