Water Filtration Systems in Brick Township, NJ
Is your water safe for your family to consume? Purify it when you call us to install a water filtration system in your home or building in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County.
Your family needs to drink plenty of water each day to stay healthy - but is the water they are consuming safe? Don’t take any chances! Install a water filtration system. Call Garon T Plumbing for installation and repair services in Brick Township. We provide straightforward pricing and promise to arrive on time for our appointments!
Is your hard water wrecking your faucets? Call us for water softener services.
Types of Water Filtration Systems
When selecting a water filtration system for your home, you have several options. Some include:
- CHARCOAL FILTERS: These are very common units and tend to be cost-effective.
- SEDIMENT FILTERS: These are especially good for filtering well water.
- WATER DISTILLERS: These use energy to remove Cryptosporidium and minerals.
- REVERSE OSMOSIS: These remove Cryptosporidium and minerals to create bottle-quality water.
- ALKALINE WATER IONIZERS: These add a millivolt charge to water and minerals, and shift the pH level.
- ULTRAVIOLET WATER FILTERS: These specialize in destroying germs. If you select this model you will need to replace the bulbs regularly.
- MAGNETIC WATER FILTERS: These use magnets to reshape water minerals.
- INFRARED WATER FILTERS: These passively reshape the water structure.
- CATALYTIC SYSTEMS: These use resin bead coatings to target specific toxins in the water.
Required Maintenance for Water Filtration Systems
To keep your family healthy, you need to ensure your water filtration system works properly to keep your home’s water purified. This means performing regular maintenance to keep it functioning. Some tasks you might need to perform are:
- Replace carbon filters regularly, as these can become dirty rather quickly.
- Clean or replace the membrane in a reverse osmosis system. You may also need to have a professional inspect the pump and make repairs as needed.
- If you have a water distiller, you may need to clean the various components.
- Replace the bulbs in an ultraviolet water filter.
Are you showering in standing water? Contact us to schedule professional drain cleaning services.
Common Problems With Water Filtration Systems
Occasionally you may encounter problems with your water filtration system that will require professional repairs. Some of the more common issues with specific systems can include:
- CARBON FILTRATION SYSTEM: If you forget to change the filters regularly it can cause the system to stop performing as needed.
- REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM: The pump may develop issues that could diminish your water pressure.
- WATER DISTILLATION SYSTEM: This may encounter less frequent problems than other systems, but it can take longer to complete the filtration process than other units.
Ensure your family is consuming clean and safe water by installing a water filtration system. Call Garon T Plumbing at (732) 451-3599 for services in Brick Township, NJ. We provide straightforward pricing!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”- William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”- Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”- Dean G.