Tankless Water Heater Services in Brick, NJ
Do you want hot water when you turn on the shower, without having to wait for the tank to heat up? A tankless water heater provides this benefit and more. Call us for installations and repairs in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County.
Do you have to stagger your family’s showers to ensure there is enough hot water for everyone? There is a more convenient solution - installing a tankless water heater. These systems provide on-demand hot water in an energy-efficient way. Call Garon T Plumbing to learn about our tankless water heater installation and repair services. We offer same-day services to Brick Township. When you book an appointment with us, we provide straightforward pricing and guarantee quality services - it’s in our name!
Do you need your traditional water heater repaired? Contact us to learn about our water heater services.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
Opting to install a tankless water heater in your home can come with many advantages over a traditional unit. Some of the benefits can include:
- It only heats the exact amount of water needed. This can save you money on your monthly utility bills.
- It requires less maintenance than traditional units.
- It poses less risk of contaminated water.
- It takes up less space than traditional models.
Life Expectancy of Tankless Units
When you purchase a new appliance or system for your house, there is no guarantee of how long it will last. However, there are general estimates that give you an idea of the likely lifespan of a unit. For tankless water heaters, it’s estimated they can last between 10 to 20 years - or longer - depending on how often they are used, how well they are maintained, and the quality of the water they heat. The unit’s make and model will also affect its life expectancy.
You need help fast when a plumbing emergency strikes at your home. Call us to learn about our services.
Potential Issues With on-Demand Water Heaters
When installing a tankless water heater in your home, it’s important to be aware of the benefits and the potential issues you might encounter with the unit. Like all appliances, occasionally your system might need repairs, or you might run into a problem. Some of these issues you could experience include:
- COST: The initial cost of the system is more expensive than a traditional unit, but you will save money in energy costs to eventually make it a more cost-effective option.
- INSTALLATION: During installation, extensive piping, proper venting, and electrical expertise are required. It’s important to hire an experienced professional to perform the work.
- BUILDUP: Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- OVERLOAD: Product overload can occur if the heater was improperly sized for its usage.
Curious if a tankless water heater is right for your home? Call Garon T Plumbing at (732) 451-3599 to schedule installations or repairs with our professionals. We provide on-time services to Brick, NJ!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”- William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”- Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”- Dean G.