Water Heater Services in Brick Township, NJ
Don’t endure cold showers! Call us for hot water repairs and replacements in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County.
Are you washing dishes in cold water? Are your children enduring cold baths? Call Garon T Plumbing to schedule water heater repairs and installations in Brick Township. When you call us our professionals will inspect the unit to determine the issue and make any needed repairs. We provide straightforward pricing and same-day appointments.
Do you want an energy-efficient alternative to a traditional water heater? Contact us online to learn about tankless water heaters.
What To Expect During Routine Water Heater Services
To keep your water heater performing as expected, it’s important to have your unit tuned-up by a professional on a regular basis. During this routine maintenance, you can expect a plumber to:
- Empty the basin and remove any buildup of sediment. If not empty, this can cause a broad range of issues with your system.
- Inspect both the inside and outside of the unit for hairline cracks or signs of aging. If not identified early, these can cause larger problems later.
- Check for any cracks in the hoses.
- Examine the filters and change, if needed.
- Make sure the unit is operating properly.
How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
Like all appliances in your home, eventually, your water heater will need to be replaced. Fortunately, these units do have a long life expectancy. While every make and model is different, most electric units will last between 10 to 20 years. This can vary based on the level of usage and the amount of maintenance the unit receives. Gas-powered units can have a shorter lifespan than electric systems.
When To Replace Your Water Heater
To avoid a complete absence of hot water in your home, it’s important to watch for signs that can indicate you need to replace your unit. These can include:
- AGE: Your unit starts to show signs of aging and wear and tear.
- LOSING EFFICIENCY: Your system is losing efficiency and needs to work harder to function.
- RUST AND CORROSION: You notice rust or corrosion on the unit or rust in the water.
- LEAKING: Your unit starts to leak.
- ABSENCE OF HOT WATER: The system is no longer able to properly heat the water.
- CRACKS: There are cracks in the tank or in the system.
- ODD SOUNDS: Your hearing banging and rattling noises.
- FREQUENT REPAIRS: Your water heater requires routine maintenance.
- REDUCED WATER PRESSURE: Your experiencing low hot water pressure
At Garon T Plumbing, our residential heating team sells and services all major brands, including A. O. Smith, Bradford White, and Rheem.
When you need your water heater repaired or replaced, call Garon T Plumbing at (732) 451-3599. Our plumbers provide same-day and on-time services in Brick Township, NJ.
Our Customers Love Us!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”Dean G.
“Their communication was flawless with text messages confirming my appointment.”Mark W.
“Two super great guys! Thanks for all your patience and a job/job well done!!”Alice & Michael G.