Slab Leak Repair in Brick Township, NJ
As hidden leaks under your foundation, slab leaks can cause serious water damage to your home and property. If you suspect you have a leak, call us to schedule foundation leak detection and repair services in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County.
Slab leaks can cause severe damage to your home or building. Because of their location, these foundation leaks can cause damage to your pipes and lawn, and lead to the growth of mold and mildew, among other problems. To avoid these issues, it’s important to have a professional find and repair the leak quickly. For slab leak detection and repair services in Brick Township, call Garon T Plumbing. We provide straightforward pricing and same-day services!
Keep the floodwaters out of your basement during the next heavy storm. Call us to schedule sump pump services!
What Is a Slab Leak?
While you might be more familiar with leaky pipes in your bathroom or kitchen, or an issue with your water line, slab leaks are another type of problem that can cause major water damage to your home or property. These leaks occur below the concrete foundation of your home. Because of their location, they can go unnoticed for a long time, allowing them to cause extensive damage.
If left untreated, these foundation leaks can cause flood damage to your home, wreck your lawn, and create issues with your piping system. This lets moisture seep into your home, which can cause mold, mildew, and bacteria to form - putting your family’s health at risk. If you suspect a slab leak, call our pros for immediate slab leak repair.
Signs You Have a Slab Leak
To prevent major damage to your home, it’s important to detect a slab leak as soon as possible. Some signs that can indicate a problem can include:
- Higher monthly water bills, without an increase in your usage.
- The sound of running water in your home when you don’t have any faucets turned on.
- Cold or hot spots on your foundation.
- Cracks in the base of the walls or the foundation, or other visible signs of damage.
When there’s an issue with your main water line, get help fast. Contact us to schedule water line services.
How Professionals Repair Slab Leaks
When you call a professional to diagnose and repair a slab leak at your home or property, the professionals will use the latest technology to fix the problem. You can expect the expert to do the following:
- Use advanced home foundation leak detection methods like video camera inspection technology to inspect the leak and find the exact location of the issue.
- Open the slab and repair the leak at the exact spot of the issue.
- Determine if the plumbing - especially if it’s older and showing signs of aging - needs to be replaced or rerouted.
- Apply an epoxy pipe covering to repair and small cracks in the system. This is placed inside the pipes and can help you avoid a costly reconstruction.
If you have a slab leak at your home or property, call Garon T Plumbing at (732) 451-3599 for detection and repairs in Brick Township, NJ. We provide same-day services!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”- William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”- Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”- Dean G.