Kitchen Plumbing Services in Brick, NJ
Does your garbage disposal need to be repaired? Call us for all of your kitchen plumbing repairs and installations in Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County - from leaky sinks to faucet replacements.
When updating your kitchen fixtures - whether it’s replacing a faucet, sink or garbage disposal - leave the work to an experienced plumber instead of a contractor or handyman. You need an expert to ensure the fixtures are repaired or replaced correctly to prevent water damage in your kitchen. Call Garon T Plumbing for kitchen plumbing services in Brick Township. We guarantee quality services - it’s in our name!
Is an odor coming from your kitchen drain? You could have a blockage. Call us to schedule drain cleaning services.
When To Repair or Replace Your Garbage Disposal
Do you rely on your garbage disposal to get rid of extra food left on dinner plates? It can be very convenient and can aid in the dish-washing process -- until it suddenly stops working. If it malfunctions you can end up with food scraps sitting in your drain, leading to bad odors. At this point, you need to decide if you should repair the unit or have it replaced. Use these tips - and the advice of a professional - to make a decision:
- A PIPE IS CLOGGED: A plumber should be able to remove the blockage to keep your unit working as expected.
- A WIRING ISSUE: Simple wiring issues can be fixed by a professional.
- A DAMAGED MOTOR: If the motor suddenly stops working, have a plumber inspect the system. If there is damage to the motor - or another larger problem - it can be more cost-effective to replace the unit.
- AN AGING UNIT: If you have an older unit, it can be difficult to find parts -- such as bearings or blades -- for the system. In this case, it can make more sense to replace the unit.
- YOU NEED FREQUENT REPAIRS: If you need to schedule repairs often, it can be more cost-effective to replace it.
- THE UNIT SHAKES OR VIBRATES: If your system shakes or vibrates constantly, it can indicate you need a new system installed.
Signs You Need a New Faucet
If you are remodeling your kitchen, you might opt to install a new faucet that fits your updated decor. If you’re not remodeling but are questioning whether or not your aging faucet should be replaced soon, watch for these signs that can indicate you need a new unit installed:
- LEAKS: If your faucet is leaking, have it inspected by a plumber and let the expert determine if the cause can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- SEVERE LIMESCALE BUILDUP: If you have buildup on your faucet, it can cause your water pressure to decrease and can lead to other parts of your system developing rust.
- EXPENSIVE PARTS: Replacing different parts on your faucet can become quite expensive. If you need several parts replaced it can be a more cost-effective solution to replace the unit.
Remodeling your bathroom? Don’t forget to call a plumber to install your water fixtures. Contact us to schedule bathroom remodeling services to ensure the work is done right.
When To Install a New Kitchen Sink
Is your sink no longer functional for your needs? Is it older and no longer matches your kitchen decor? These are some reasons why you might want to install a new sink. Other can include:
- It’s outdated. This can lead to your aging unit showing signs of wear and tear.
- It has limescale stains. These stains can be unsightly, and they cannot be removed.
- Cracks in the unit can lead to water damage.
- Have a plumber determine if a leak can be repaired, otherwise, the unit should be replaced to avoid damage.
When remodeling your kitchen or replacing your sink, faucet, or garbage disposal, call Garon T Plumbing at (732) 451-3599 to schedule kitchen plumbing services in Brick, NJ. We offer same-day services!
“Always On-time, professional, accurate in problem-solving, and establishing pricing to make it right.”- William C.
“On this last visit, they were here to replace a leaky faucet and noticed that the hot water valve to the dishwasher was not fully open; it was left that was by the installer from where the unit was purchased two years ago.”- Theo C.
“The two young men were courteous, professional, and efficient.”- Dean G.