I could not be happier in having chosen Garon T Plumbing- William C.
Fast Service- Theo C.
Extremely Satisfied- Dean G.
Quick and Easy- Mark W.
Job Well Done- Alice & Michael G.
Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing in Brick, NJ
Serving Ocean & Monmouth Counties Since 1993
When updating your bathroom or kitchen plumbing—whether it’s replacing a faucet, sink or garbage disposal—leave the work to an experienced plumber instead of a contractor or handyman. You need an expert to ensure the fixtures are repaired or replaced correctly to prevent water damage in your kitchen or bathroom.
Garon T Plumbing is ready to help you with all of your bathroom and kitchen plumbing needs, including:
- Bathroom remodels
- Accessible bathroom remodels
- Fixture upgrades
- Toilet repairs
- Garbage disposal services
- And more
Call Garon T Plumbing at (732) 451-3599 for quality bathroom and kitchen plumbing services in Brick Township, Red Bank, and the surrounding areas. We guarantee quality services - it’s in our name!
Plumbing Fixture Upgrades
Signs You Need a New Faucet
If you are remodeling your bathroom or kitchen, you might opt to install a new faucet that fits your updated décor. If you’re not remodeling but are questioning whether or not your aging faucet should be replaced soon, watch for these signs that can indicate you need a new faucet installed:
- Leaks: If your faucet is leaking, have it inspected by a plumber and let the expert determine if the cause can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- Severe limescale buildup: If you have buildup on your faucet, it can cause your water pressure to decrease and can lead to other parts of your system developing rust.
- Expensive parts: Replacing different parts on your faucet can become quite expensive. If you need several parts replaced, it can be a more cost-effective solution to replace the faucet.
When To Install a New Sink
Is your sink no longer functional for your needs? Is it older and no longer matches your décor? These are some reasons why you might want to install a new sink. Other can include:
- It’s outdated. Old sinks with discolorations, chips, or other signs of age can negatively impact the aesthetic of your kitchen or bathroom.
- It has limescale stains. These stains can be unsightly, and they cannot be removed.
- It's cracked. Cracks in a sink are more than just bad-looking; they can also lead to water damage.
- It leaks. Have a plumber determine if a sink leak can be repaired, otherwise, the sink should be replaced to avoid damage.
Plumbing Services You Can Rely On
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Backflow Testing & Repair
- Sump Pump Installation & Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Accessible Bathroom Remodeling
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair
- Burst & Frozen Pipe Repair
- Water Line Repair & Installation
- Gas Leak Detection
Above & Beyond Is Our GuaranteeWhy Choose Us?
Talented & Knowledgeable Technicians
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Customized, Cost-Effective Options
Honest & Transparent Pricing
Same Day Appointments Available
Ask Us About Our Financing Options